Sony® Digital Photo Printer Driver
What Does This Do?
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the digital photo printer driver.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
Computer System Requirements
- One of the following Microsoft® Windows® operating systems:
- Windows Vista®
- Windows XP (with Service Pack 2 or later)
- Windows 2000 Professional (with Service Pack 4 or later)
NOTE: 64 Bit versions of the operating system are not supported.
- CPU: Pentium® III 500 MHz or higher (Pentium III 800 MHz or higher is recommended)
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB or more (512 MB or more is recommended)
NOTE: More memory will be required for editing photo data.
- Hard Disk Space: 400 MB or more
NOTE: Depending on your version of Windows operating system, more space may be required to install the software.
- Problems may arise if you connect multiple USB devices to a single computer (including another printers) or if you use a hub. If a problem occurs, reduce the number of connected devices.
- You cannot operate the printer from a USB device used simultaneously with the printer.
- Do not unplug the USB cable while data is being transferred or printed as this will affect printing.
- The printer does not support your computer's standby or hibernation modes, nor restarting from those modes. Do not allow the computer to switch to standby mode or hibernation mode during printing as this may cause a printing error.
- If you pause a printing job in process, and then resume printing, printing may not be performed correctly.
- Meeting the system requirements does not guarantee operation on all computers.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Do not connect the printer to the computer until prompted to do so.
NOTE: If you connect the printer before instructed, a new software found window will appear. If that happens, disconnect the printer and click "Cancel".
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the DPPFP6575W01.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the DPPFP6575W01.exe file to begin the installation.
- Please follow the on-screen prompts carefully to complete the installation.