- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SPDOTH-00203887-732.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SPDOTH-00203887-732.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click "Yes".
- At the "Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad for Microsoft® Windows® 7" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- Restart your computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad driver is complete.