- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SOAMGA-00262449-1040.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOAMGA-00262449-1040.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Media Gallery Update Ver. 220.127.116.1140" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Media Gallery" screen, click "Next".
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, click "Yes, I want to restart my computer now", then click,"Finish".
- If the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen appears, click "OK" to restart the computer.
The installation of the Media Gallery Update is complete.