- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the INDWLL-00230703-1042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDWLL-00230703-1042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6200 / 6250 AGN / Intel® WiFi Link 1000 BGN Up..." screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- The setup program begins, installs the update, and then automatically restarts the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 / 6250 AGN / Intel WiFi Link 1000 BGN Driver Update is complete.