- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the MTFOPD-00163533-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the MTFOPD-00163533-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Blu-ray Drive Firmware Update UJ232A" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "F/W Loader Firmware Upgrade Utility " screen, follow the instructions, then click "OK" to continue the installation.
- At the confirmation page, click "OK".
- At the "To start firmware upgrade" screen, click "OK".
- At the "Successfully completed" screen click"Exit".
- At the "Finished" screen click "Finish".
- If the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen appears, click "This program installed correctly".
- Shut down the computer, wait 30 seconds, then power on the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Matsushita® BD-MLT UJ232AS Firmware Update is completed.