- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the TIDMSC-12645700-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the TIDMSC-12645700-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Memory Card Reader/Writer Driver Registry Patch" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Found Driver information. Set values OK. Restart system now? (Yes or No)" screen, press Y.
NOTE: A message will appear; "The system will restart in one minute" Save your work and close all programs.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Memory Card Reader/Writer Driver Registry Patch is complete.