- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the INDVID-00770916-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDVID-00770916-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Intel® 915GM/GMS 910GML 855GME Video Driver for Microsoft® Windows® XP" screen, click "Next".
- At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "Intel® 915GM/GMS 910GML 855GME Video Driver" screen, click "Finish" to complete the installation.
- At the "Install" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel® 915GM/GMS 910GML 855GME Video Driver is complete.