- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SPDOTH-70162247-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SPDOTH-70162247-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click "Yes".
- At the "Synaptics Pointing Driver" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is complete.