- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SODOTH-16445300-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SODOTH-16445300-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At "Sony VGP-UPR1 Graphics Driver" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- Wait until the installation progress is finished and then at the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- Click "OK" to restart the computer to complete the installation process.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Sony® VGP-UPR1 Graphics Driver Update is complete.