- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the UNFOPD-00280367-1080.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the UNFOPD-00280367-1080.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "TSSTcorp CDDVDW SN-208BB SuperMulti Drive Firmware update" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Firmware updater" screen, follow the on-screen instructions, then click "Yes" to continue the installation.
- At the confirmation page, verify the firmware version is SN05, then click "Update".
- At the "Finished" screen click "Finish".
- The computer will automatically shut down after the installation is complete.
The installation of the TSSTcorp CDDVDW SN-208BB SuperMulti Drive Firmware update is complete.
NOTE: Please verify the version installed is SN05. If for any reason it is not Version SN05, please run this update again then shut down the computer. Wait 60 seconds and restart the computer.