Conexant® AC-Link Modem Driver
What Does This Do?
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Conexant® AC-Link modem driver for the Microsoft® Windows® XP operating system.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the CO-C09000802BS04US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double click the CO-C09000802BS04US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Connexant AC-Link Modem Driver for Microsoft Windows® XP" box, click Next.
- At the "License Agreement" dialog box, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree".
- At the "Finish" screen, click Finish.
The installation of the Conexant® AC-Link modem driver is complete.