Programming instructions for this remote are shown at the bottom of this page.
Select the brand name from the drop down list for each component for which you want to see codes.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the television to be programmed.
- On the remote control, under Operation Change, press and hold the TV button.
- While holding the TV button, press the POP UP/MENU button.
- Release both buttons.
- Using the number pad, enter the television manufacturer's code.
- Press the ENTER button.
- When the batteries are replaced, the programming may be erased. It may be necessary to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed.
- Some product functions may not be able to be controlled by the remote control. Use the remote control provided with the component.
- In some rare cases, you may not be able to operate your non-Sony equipment with the supplied remote control. This is because your equipment may use a code that is not provided with this remote control. In this case, use the remote control that was provided with the equipment or purchase a universal remote control that has a learning function.
- If programming fails, it may be necessary to reset the remote control. To reset the remote control, remove the batteries and press each button on the remote control twice.