Follow these steps to program the remote control.
IMPORTANT: This remote control is only programmable using the learn function and does not have any manufacturer programming codes.
- Place the remote control on a flat surface.
- Place the remote control of the device to be controlled, head-to-head, and approximately 2 inches from the remote control being programmed.
- On the television remote control, set the PIP/VIDEO/CABLE selector and the VTR1/2/3/MDP selector to the appropriate position.
- Set the USE/LEARN selector to LEARN.
- Press and hold the button to be taught until the LEARN indicator lights up.
- On the other manufacturer's remote, press and hold the button to be learned until the LEARN indicator on the television remote goes off.
NOTE: Repeat steps 5 and 6 for any other buttons that you may want to program.
- Set the USE/LEARN selector to USE
- When the batteries are replaced, the programming may be erased. It may be necessary to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- Some product functions may not be able to be controlled by the remote control. Use the remote control provided with the component.