Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection Driver
What Does This Do?
This utility updates the Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection driver to improve wireless performance.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the IN-920000802CY04US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double click the IN-920000802CY04US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection Driver for Microsoft® Windows® XP" window, click Next.
- At the "License Agreement" window, read the license agreement, then click I Agree.
- At the "Finish" window, click Finish.
The installation of the Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection Driver Update is now complete.