ADI® SoundMAX® Audio Device Driver
What Does This Do?
This utility will install the original shipped version of the ADI® SoundMAX® Audio Device Driver for the Microsoft® Windows® XP operating systems.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
After the computer restarts, the installation of the ADI® SoundMAX® Audio Driver is complete.
- Download the AN-E04010802IQ03US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the AN-E04010802IQ03US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "ADI® SoundMAX® Audio Device Driver for Microsoft® Windows® XP" box, click Next.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "Install" box, click OK to restart the computer.