- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the AHDETH-00244228-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the AHDETH-00244228-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20) Ver. 184.108.40.206" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20) is complete.