- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the MRDWLL-70200335-64.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the MRDWLL-70200335-64.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Marvell Wireless LAN Driver" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, select "I Agree" and then click "Next".
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Marvell Atheros Wireless LAN Driver is complete.