- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the RIDMSC-16566600-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the RIDMSC-16566600-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
- At the "Memory Stick Card Reader Writer Driver (Ricoh) (MS) for Vista 32 bit" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- If prompted with the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen, click "This program installed correctly".
- "When prompted, click "OK" to restart the computer."
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Ricoh® MS Memory Card Reader/Writer Driver is complete.