- Download the AIBSYS-00580904-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the AIBSYS-00580904-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "AMIBIOS™ BIOS Update for Microsoft® Windows® XP" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog box, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree".
- At the "VAIO BIOS Update Tool 1.0.01.10181," click "Update".
- At the "WBFLASH", click OK to update system BIOS.
- At the "BIOS update successful" message, click "OK" to shutdown the computer.
NOTE: Wait 10 seconds then turn on the computer.
- At the BIOS boot up screen, press the "F2" function key to enter the BIOS Setup Utility.
- At the "BIOS SETUP UTILITY" screen, press the "F5" function key, make sure "[OK]" is highlighted then press the "Enter" key to load the BIOS Setup Default.
- Press the "F10" function key, make sure "[OK]" is highlighted, then press "Enter" key to exit the BIOS Setup Utility.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the BIOS update is complete.