- The VAIO Care™ application will not launch using the "Assist" button after resuming from sleep mode
- The auto dimmer feature may stop functioning properly
- The volume control may not work when using the Fn+F3 or Fn+F4 function keys
- The volume control may not work when using the remote control
- The "Color Mode Setting" function within the VAIO Control Center utility may not work properly when selecting a different color mode
- Using the Alt+Tab or Alt+F4 shortcut keys to switch or end an application may not function properly
- The Auto/Speed/Stamina switch may not function properly
- The system does not adjust the image size to properly fit the TV screen when connected to HDTV via an HDMI connection
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
|Download and Installation Instructions|
After the computer restarts, the installation of the VAIO Event Service Update is complete.