- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SOACTD-00225147-1060.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOACTD-00225147-1060.EXE file to begin the installation.
- If the "User Account Control" screen appears, click "Yes" or "Continue".
- At the "Click to Disc Update" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Click to Disc 1.2. Upgrade" screen, click "Next".
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Click to Disc Editor Software Update is complete.