- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SOASUS-00209813-1020.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOASUS-00209813-1020.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
- At the "Setting Utility Series" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- If the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen appears, click "This program installed correctly".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Setting Utility Series Update is complete.