- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SOASSL-15883400-64.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOASSL-15883400-64.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
- At the "Sony Shared Library" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Sony® Shared Library is complete.