Bloggie™ Software for Mac OS® X
What Does This Do?
This utility installs Bloggie Software version 1.3 for Macintosh computers.
Bloggie Software is an original Sony® software application for Bloggie digital cameras. Just tag your favorite photos and videos on your Bloggie camera, and upload them using the Internet when you get home. It's perfect for sharing to YouTube™, Facebook®, Picasa®, Flickr®, and Sony's Personal Space™ site. The Software also lets you organize, view, and edit your recorded pictures and movies.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- Computer system requirements:
- Operating System: Mac OS X version 10.5 - 10.7
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 1.6 GHz or faster (PowerPC™ is not supported.)
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB or more
- Installed Software: QuickTime® 7 (the latest version is recommended)
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the Setup_Bloggie_Mac_1110a.dmg file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the Setup_Bloggie_Mac_1110a.dmg file to begin the installation.
- Please follow the on-screen prompts carefully to complete the installation.