To enable the BD-Live function of your BDP-S350 Blu-ray Disc it is necessary to update the firmware to version 010 or higher.
- BD-Live allows you to enjoy additional content and services while playing a BD-Live capable disc.
- For optimal performance, we recommend that you use a Broadband Internet connection to access BD-Live content and services.
- BD-Live content and services require external USB flash memory (sold separately) for local storage.
Check the Current Firmware Version
- Power on the television and make sure it is tuned to the inputs to which the Blu-ray Disc™ player is connected.
- Power on the Blu-ray Disc player.
- If the player starts to play a disc, press the "STOP" button and wait until the xross media bar™ menu is displayed on the television before proceeding.
- Use the arrow keys on the remote control to select "Setup" – "System Settings", and then press the ENTER button.
- Use the arrow keys to select "System Information", and then press the ENTER button.
The firmware version currently installed on the Blu-ray Disc player will be listed on the television screen.
If the last three digits of the version number are 010 or higher, your Blu-ray Disc player has already been updated to a firmware version that supports BD-Live functions.
How to Get the Firmware Update
There are three ways to obtain the Blu-ray Disc player firmware update: