Programming instructions for this remote are shown at the bottom of this page.
Select the brand name from the drop down list for each component for which you want to see codes.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the VCR to be programmed.
- On the remote control, move the PIP/VCR switch to VCR.
- Move the VTR 1/2/3/MDP switch to VTR 2.
- Press and hold the CODE SET button.
- While holding the CODE SET button, enter the manufacturer code number using the number pad.
- Release the CODE SET button.
- When the batteries are replaced, the programming may be erased. It may be necessary to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed.
- Some product functions may not be able to be controlled by the remote control. Use the remote control provided with the component.
- In some rare cases, you may not be able to operate your non-Sony equipment with the supplied remote control. This is because your equipment may use a code that is not provided with this remote control. In this case, please use the equipment's own remote control.