Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the televison to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the TV I/O button.
- While holding the TV I/O button, enter the television manufacturer key code sequence.
NOTE: If more than one key code sequence is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Release the TV I/O button.
- Point the remote control at the television.
- Press the TV I/O button to verify operation.
- If a key code sequence is entered, the code number previously entered will be erased.
- When the batteries are replaced, the programmed codes may be erased. It may be necessary to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- Some product functions may not be able to be controlled by the remote control. Use the remote control provided with the component.
- In some rare cases, you may not be able to operate your non-Sony equipment with the supplied remote control. This is because your equipment may use a key code sequence that is not provided with this remote control. In this case, please use the equipment's own remote control.