- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SODOTH-00224384-0041.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SODOTH-00224384-0041.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use and click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation and click "Next".
- At the "Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device Ver. 220.127.116.11" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, select "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device Driver is complete.